1. I have been looking at subjects for next year and by doing 5 subjects in first semester instead of the usual 4 and 4 in second semester I will grab myself a double major – International Relations and Asian Politics & History. Which, hopefully will increase my job prospects. Yeah!
8. A couple of weeks ago on NSBR there was a thread on Jung-Myers-Briggs Personality types. I found the thread long after it died but I was still intrigued. I did the test and found out that I was INTJ. Whilst getting books from the library for my last essay I picked up Please Understand Me II by David Keirsey and did more reading than what I had already done on the web. Things started to make more sense, I was able to understand some of the ways I did things and why I always think why can’t other people see this or think this way. Percentage of INTJ in the population? 2% of men, 1% of women.
5. Chick Flicks or dodgy teen flicks, I have quite a weakness for. Ever since seeing 10 Things I Hate About You (for which Matthew and I have seen oh at least 20 times), I have thought that Julia Stiles is pretty rocking, so whilst creating about today I watched The Prince and Me, also picked up a Kirsten Dunst fix watching Wimbledon and then of course Bring It On was on TV tonight, yep total sugary goodness, but hey being the Buffy fan I was seeing Eliza Dushku is always fun and really Jesse Bradford, do I need to say more?
22. Tomorrow morning; Mum, Pabbi, myself and maybe but probably not Matthew are heading to the farm for breakfast at 6:30am, only a 30minute drive at that time of the morning. My aunt Susan and Grandad have spent the last 17 days on a 60th Anniversary Commemorative Tour of Singapore and Thailand for POW’s. Grandad spent most of WWII as a POW of the Germans. Can’t wait to hear his stories of the sights they saw.
3. My fingernails are full 4mm long and I can’t believe they have lasted this long! Normally they get pretty trashed at work but for some reason they are fighting back against those cardboard boxes. I love the clicking sound they make 🙂
6. Chatting to friends via IM, since early high school when we were all crazy over ICQ and then migrated to MSN Messenger, which is joined now by Yahoo and Google Talk. I have spent hours some nights chatting away, it sure is cheaper and quieter than the phone, though family reactions when you crack up in front of the computer screen is funny. To the girls and guys from school and uni to the scrapping girls and family. IM rocks 🙂
and I think that is enough random thoughts for today.