Whilst most blogs are talking about goals/plans/resolutions for 2011, I thought it would be much more to the point to see what progress I am doing on my list of 25 things to do before turning 26.
The list …
- Be finished with orthodontic work.
- Challenge myself to take more thoughtful photos.
- Ride my bike more.
- Get a will.
- Get better with my practice of one thing in means one thing out for my belongings.
- Spend more time creating.
- Print and frame more photos.
- Bake a rainbow cake.
- Do more study.
- Go to the Drive In – hopefully the Wonga one if it re-opens in the next few months.
- Go media-free for at least 48hrs.
- Make marshmallows and honeycomb.
- Be more regular on my blog (gee, that sounds like an All-Bran ad).
- Grow my investments.
- Reduce the stack of clothes in my mending/alterations stack.
- Make my own tea blend.
- Make strawberry jam.
- Get fresh flowers more often.
- Write and comment more.
- Grow professionally.
- Get my routines started again – planning meals for the week and exercise.
- Read some more classics.
- Finish my granny square blanket.
- Make mulberry crumble or pie from the mulberries in the freezer.
- Turn 26
Going very well, should be no more than a few months to go.
I’m more happy now with my photos than I’ve been a while but I still don’t think I’m taking my strongest photos
Bike goes in for a service on Friday
Did a big clean out of my wardrobe on the weekend, so getting there
Doing pretty well on this front
I’ve printed more but they are not framed
Well I’m still at uni and I got a 6/Distinction/83% for the last semester
I’ve made other things ….
I’m doing better than I have been
Making sound progress on this front
Just about all gone
I’ve got ideas in my head
I like fresh flowers but I just wish they would last a whole lot longer
Not doing as much as I would like
It’s in the works
Just need to block it and it will be completed
The mulberries are still in the freezer
Well I’m getting closer every day …
… and that is where we are on Jan 5 at 21:48